Fit Therapy Patch – Neck
Fit Therapy Patch – Neck
Pain relief patch with FIR Technology
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Fit Therapy Neck Patch
Apply FIT Therapy Patch to the areas shown and wait for two minutes for your body heat to activate the acrylic adhesive mass, ensuring a more secure bond. At this point, FIT Therapy Patch transforms into what is best described as a mirror that reflects the energy produced by our own body, producing an analgesic effect as it penetrates to a depth of around 8-9 cm.
ARE THERE ANY SIDE EFFECTS?
Being a drug-free device, there is no side effect other than what is commonly called the “healing crisis”, which is a natural process that can occur when the body is in the process of eliminating toxins. In such cases, it is recommended that treatment be continued.
On the other hand, in the case of intense pain, it is advised to suspend use of the patch temporarily and then start again.
HOW LONG DOES FIT THERAPY TAKE TO HAVE AN EFFECT?
The effects vary according to each person’s state of health.
You may start feeling the beneficial effects after a few minutes or, at most, within the first 24 hours.
The plasters are recommended:
- For relieving situations of muscular-skeletal discomfort caused by the excessive build up of tissue acidosis from overloading the muscular fibres through quicker disposal of lactic acid
- In functional recovery processes of the muscle tissues affected by contraction due to overload, antalgic contraction and strength deficit from over-stress syndromes as they promote relief of the painful symptoms and bring about a myo-relaxing action on the muscle area in question
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
- Remove the plaster from the base
- Apply the plaster(s) on the point where pain is felt, ensuring that skin is clean, dry and hair-free
- Wait for approximately two minutes before moving to ensure the plaster adheres fully to the skin
- Keep the plaster on for 5 days
- Continue the treatment until the symptoms improve
The plaster will continue to work even if it gets wet (e.g. in the shower).
The plasters are not to be used on wounds or on broken or reddened skin.
The products are non-sterile and do not contain any form of medication.
If you suffer from specific blood circulation (especially to do with micro circulation) or muscular problems, seek the advice of your GP before applying the plasters.
Do not apply a plaster if it shows any sign of wear or defects.
If any reactions to the plaster occur, for example itchiness or reddening, remove the plaster immediately.
Envelope (3 patches)